Discovering the Art of Interior Design
Tutor: Vivienne James
A series of 6 informative workshops covering many aspects of interior design.
This is a wonderful opportunity to explore the fascinating world of interior design.
In a series of 6 workshops you cover;
- Learn about style ad how to achieve it.
- Colour, how to create a colour board.
- The all and everything of window treatments.
- Flooring to die for.
- Dressing a room, including furniture placement and accessories.
- The intriguing world of lighting
- The diversity of art including hanging, and framing.
You will make friends, learn heaps, enjoy a wine and nibbles, go home with useful hand out lecture notes; Don’t miss out. Bring a friend and enjoy the experience.
These workshops have been held. Contact the Incubator for details on future sessions.
For more info:
Growing a culture of creativity
Open 10-2 Monday to Friday.
Tel: 07 5713232