ABC School of Journaling
Reclaiming playfulness as a way of being
These are NOT art classes, NOT writing classes, but JOURNALING classes.
- Play with new media of expression such as colour, images and symbols.
- Sort out seemingly random experiences in your life.
- Make more conscious choices and decisions.
- Get a clearer picture of your creative potential.
- Deal with creative blocks and negative patterns.
There is a weekly lesson and homework, and Ansune, your tutor, is available for questions, suggestions and mentoring.
Six week course:
Week 1: Intro and memory blocks.
Week 2: Writing your belief system with organic notes.
Week 3: Unsent letters.
Week 4: Timed writing and doodles.
Week 5: Dialog writing and collages.
Week 6: Emotion personification – I spy with my little eye.
No more than 5-6 per class – contact tutor to work out a time to suit everyone.
Venue: In Matua
Cost: $40.00 NZD per class or $200.00 NZD for full course.
Dates/Times: Contact tutor to work out a time to suit everyone.