Embossed Copper Filigree (Cut-Out) Artwork Workshop
Take home your completed, handcrafted copper canvas
Ninette will be at the Taster Event on 22nd January 2019
– How to design a multi-layered metal art canvas in copper and aluminium
– Use stencils to transfer your design to metal
– The basic metal embossing techniques of low relief, high relief and engraving
– How to fill your raised design with wax
– How to add patina to your design to create depth and interest
– How to cut out your raised copper design with a craft knife
You will take home your completed, handcrafted copper canvas
All materials and supplies needed to complete this project will be provided. Tea, coffee and biscuits provided, please bring your own packed dinner and water bottle
When: Thursday 1st November 2018 5.30pm to 8.30pm
Where: The Artery, Historic Village, 17th Ave West, Tauranga.
Tutor: Ninette Kruger of Ninette Kruger Mosaic & Pewter Art.