Free Computing Courses
New Zealand Certificate in Computing (User Fundamentals) (Level 2)
This free 12 week course will help you improve your basic computer skills and introduce you to cloud computing.
Day and night classes in most locations.
This course will suit people who are:
* looking to return to the workforce and need to update their skills
* life-long learners looking for a new challenge
* self-employed and looking for better ways to run their business
* wanting an introduction to modern ways of computing with a focus on cloud computing
* considering higher education
You will learn about google apps and how you may be able to apply them in your own life. We also cover using email, basic trouble shooting and social media.
We also have the Flexi Group which is designed for
* those students who would like to move on to further study or to better their chances of employment, but struggle to learn in a regular classroom environment.
* those who may need a smaller class group, a little extra processing time or an environment that offers tutor flexibility of being able to take time out, if and when required. (eg Mental Health, Intellectual Disability, anyone without the confidence of learning in regular classroom environment).
Flexi group is based at Windermere campus.
Information Session Dates/Times:
Tuesday June 5th (A01)
12:30 – 1:30pm
Wednesday June 6th (DT205)
12:00 – 1:00pm
(You can come to either one regardless of which campus you are wanting to attend course)
For more information call 0800 86 46 46 Toi-Ohomai Institute of Technology.
Contact Toi Ohomai
for next start details
For more information:
Call 0800 86 46 46
Institute of Technology