Ink Affair Book Club
Welcome to Ink Affair!
A book club based in Tauranga, New Zealand with meetings being held on the last Sunday of the month (or Monday if it is a public holiday) in the afternoon.
WHO CAN ATTEND
Ink Affair welcomes everyone to participate in our book affairs. Whether you can attend every month, sporadically or one in one particular season.
The only restriction is a limit of 15 people per affair, and acceptance is provided on a first-in-first-served basis. Individuals must manually register for each event.
Please feel free to take a look through some of our past events to get an idea of what we’re about.
Meet Up Link: https://www.meetup.com/Ink-Affair/events/
– not be excessive in length (we recommend less than 500 pages)
– be in English
– be readily available for sale or lend (i.e. not a rare or unusually expensive book)
– be suitable for discussion
FIRST TIME ATTENDING A BOOK CLUB?
– Take notes as you read the book (quotes, characters you liked/disliked, etc.). This makes it easier to remember the finer details when discussing the book.
– Bring along any books you may like to exchange with other members which will be done in the final half an hour.
– Bring along a pen and paper to take notes for personal reference.
DON’T FORGET TO FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
We’re on Instagram! Follow us @inkaffairtga
Please contact email@example.com if you have any further questions or comments.