Certificate in Xero Accounting Online Courses
4 Week Course
Welcome AH Accounting and Training Services. Your one-stop-shop for step-by-step, practical and affordable online courses.
Become a competent and confident Xero user in just 4 weeks right from the comfort of your own home or office.
Read to find out more…
Certificate in Xero Accounting is a must do courses for those who are running their own business or looking for a job in the Office (Administration) Finance, Bookkeeping and Accounting positions.
This Certificate course consists of 4 different Accounting and Accounting Software modules and it is designed to teach you step-by-step how to setup your accounts in Xero software package and process huge accounting transactions, in the real business settings; using real business and accounting transactions.
Certificate in Xero Accounting will have the following 4 modules:
Module 1 – Accounting for Absolute Beginners or Non-Accountants
Module 2 – The complete, step-by-step and practical Xero account setup (Xero Beginner Level)
Module 3 – Manage day-to-day Accounting transactions in Xero for a GST registered business such as: Sole Trader, Partnership, Limited Company and Non-Profit Organisations (Xero Intermediate Level)
Module 4– Manage advanced Accounting transactions and prepare end of month, quarter and year’s financial reports as well as GST return, understanding and accounting for Income Tax, Provisional Tax, Inventory and Depreciation of Fixed Assets using Xero’s advanced functions (Xero Advance Level)
Read to find out more…
Certificate in Xero Accounting course walks you through the entire (9-step) Accounting Cycle as well as Xero Accounting setup processes and procedures and hence you will learn Xero Accounting Software package from scratch in a very easy-to-follow and practical manner. You will gain real and practical Accounting and Xero skills as well as knowledge of business in a step-by-step yet, very comprehensive and practical manner.
The Certificate in Xero Accounting course suits all skill levels and therefore no previous knowledge of Accounting or Xero is required to enrol as it covers Accounting and Xero Software from scratch in a progressive and practical manner, meaning using real accounting transactions and starting from Basic accounting and Xero and then goes to Intermediate and finally to Advanced level.
Based on our research and real clients’ feedback as well as tones of 100% authentic and verifiable testimonials, this is the first Xero certificate course that integrates practical learning of Xero software package & Accounting skills to give you all the necessary knowledge and skills required to be successful in managing real business accounts in your business or at your workplace if you are working for an employer.
Whether you are an accomplished Accountant or have never been exposed to Accounting and Xero-related tasks before, Certificate in: Xero Accounting Online course can give you real and practical skills to competently and confidently use Xero Software in the real workplace situations and tackle any Accounting-related issues which your workplace throws at you.
Also, with tones of 5-Stars reviews and recommendations as well as over 2500 happy and satisfied learners from across New Zealand, you can now enrol in this ‘MUST DO’ Certificate course with total pride and 100% confidence.
I strongly believe you deserve to get quality, step-by-step, and practical education for your hard-earned money and your precious time you invest in your education so that you can confidently depend on your new knowledge and skills to find a high-paid job if you are looking for one, to excel in your existing career if you are already employed or to manage the accounts for your business if you own a business.
Education has completely changed my life and I have gone from a person with no educational background whatsoever to a qualified Accountant, MYOB Xero and Payroll Certified Advisor, an author, a course creator as well as a lead educator and education provider. In addition, in past 8 years, my online courses have been making positive impact on the lives of over 2500 learners across New Zealand and around the World and I am still counting.
Trust me, investment in your education, personal and professional development is the only form of investment which can provides you with an immediate return now and many more years to come in the future.
There is no doubt that quality education is priceless and can set you up for success forever. I am a true-living example of how education has changed my life forever.
Certificate in Xero Accounting Online Course
Become a competent and confident Xero user in just less than 4 weeks right from the comfort of your own home!
The Certificate in Xero Accounting Course Covers the Following 4 modules:
- Accounting for Absolute Beginners or Non-Accountants
- The complete & step-by step Xero setup (Basic Level)
- XERO day-to-day transactions (Intermediate Level)
- XERO Advanced Features (Advance Level)
The Certificate in Xero Accounting covers both Xero Software and Accounting topics in the same course for the same price. So, it is great value for your time and money investment.
Xero Topics covered in this course are:
- Xero setup for new and existing businesses.
- Manage credit/cash sales and purchases.
- Mange and process sales and purchase returns.
- Manage accounts receivables and payables.
- Manage and setup bank feed to connect your Xero Software with your bank account/s.
- Prepare monthly bank, accounts receivable and payables reconciliations.
- Record both cash and non-cash expenses/purchases.
- Prepare, understand and analyses Financial Statements.
- Understand GST, prepare and file GST return to the IRD.
- Understand and prepare the required and commonly used end of months/year financial reports.
- Manage and record fixed assets purchases in cash and on credit.
- Understand Income tax, provisional tax and deprecation of fixed assets.
- Understand what is: income, expense, asset, liability and owner’s equity in accounting and business.
- Understand and prepare bank reconciliation
Accounting topics covered in this course are:
- What is Accounting?
- Why Accounting is important?
- Who uses Accounting information and why?
- What are the 5 elements of financial statements?
- Understand Asset in business and Accounting
- What is the difference between current assets and fixed assets?
- Understand liability in business and Accounting
- What is the difference between current liability and non-current liability?
- Understand equity in business and accounting
- What factors affect owner’s equity to go up and down or increase or decrease?
- Understand the owner’s drawing in business and accounting
- Understand income or revenue in business and accounting
- Understand expense in business and accounting
- What is the difference between revenue and capital expenditures?
- Understand inventory or stock in business and Accounting
- What is the double-entry accounting?
- Understand accounting equation
- Understand accounting equation through a practical illustration of a small business transactions
- Understand how debits and credits work in business and accounting
- Create accounting journal using practical business transactions
- Post your accounting journals into accounting ledgers by using a practical business example
- Understand and prepare trial balance report to check the accuracy of your accounting entries in terms of debit and credit
- Understand and interpret financial statements
How the course is taught?
Unlike other training providers, I don’t believe in teaching in isolation, use of random and unrelated examples and more importantly, I don’t make unnecessary and dangerous assumptions about my learners. Instead I endeavour to deliver my teaching in a holistic, integrated, interactive and enjoyable manner. The course uses real business data from the very beginning right through to the end so that you learn the entire accounting and Xero processes through clear and real business examples and follow the model answer for all exercises covered in this course.
What should you enrol in this course?
- You become a Xero user in Just 4 weeks right from the comfort of your own home.
- You learn from a qualified, experienced Accountant and MYOB, Xero & Payroll Certified Advisor who has over 8 years of solid Accounting and teaching experience in in New Zealand.
- Xero & Accounting skills are highly-sought-after skills and in high demand.
- Xero is used by over 2 million businesses and its user-base is growing every hour.
- You learn both Xero & Accounting in the same course for the same price.
- You increase your employment chance by up to 60%.
- You can get job with higher pay.
- You don’t need to have any previous accounting or Xero knowledge to enrol in this course.
- The course suits all skill levels.
- You will get enrol at a community rate with 57% discount and a small weekly payment plan-so it is incredibly affordable
- Best of all, comes with free ongoing one-to-one support, so, you are never alone in your learning journey. I will with you every step of the way and until you successfully complete your course and gain your certificate
- You receive a completion certificate at the end of this course.
Mode of delivery
100% Online with FREE ongoing one-to-one support
60 hours in total, it includes learning and practice time
Class day and time
Full access to your online course 24 hours and 7 days a week for 12 months
Course fee at a community rate with 57% discount
$294 including GST paid over 6 weeks, $49 per week
12 Months access to 2 E-books. E-book (1) Accounting for Absolute Beginner and E-book (2) Xero Step-By-Step Training Guide. Learner can access in PDF format online 24/7 for a full period of 12 months.
12 Months access to 12 hours of step-by-step video tutorial in HD quality 24/7 for a full period of 12 months.
12 months access to course hand-outs/exercise files and any additional training or resources added
12 months one-to-one email, phone and live conference meeting support from tutor as and when needed.
Abdullah Hussaini – B.M.S
Qualified Accountant, MYOB, Xero and Xero Payroll Certified Advisor
Phone: 0210 222 3925
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ahaccounting
When can you start your class?
You can start your class at any time and as soon as you enrol.
To provide innovative, creative, simple and practical training courses in Accounting, MYOB, XERO & Payroll
To make education affordable and accessible to as many people as I can
I am a professional, qualified and experienced Accountant and MYOB, XERO and Payroll Certified Advisor with over 8 years of teaching experience.
I have been studying and working in the accounting field since 2004 and have been teaching accounting, MYOB, XERO and Payroll since 2012.
I have successfully trained well over 2500 in New Zealand and over 1000 students in 38 other countries outside New Zealand.
I have completed both my secondary and Tertiary education in Hamilton New Zealand and I have a Business Management Studies degree with accounting major from the University of Waikato and various Certificates in computing and accounting software from Wintec and other education providers.
I have been working in various profit and non-profit organisations in New Zealand as well as running my own small Accounting and Training Practice.
I am the author of 6 Accounting, MYOB, Xero and Payroll books
I strongly believe in education and achievement of empowerment through continuous education.
As a professional Accountant and accounting software Teacher, I am constantly on the look for new ideas, technologies and enhanced teaching methodologies to improve my services and to increase my own knowledge and ultimately to share my knowledge with my business clients and learners.
I am passionate about non-profit organisation and community work and hence devoting myself to provide quality education to community leaders and the wider communities. I am currently a treasurer and advisor for four charitable organisations and Finance Administrator in the fifth one.
I mainly provide business consultancy, accounting and accounting software training to small businesses, charitable organisations and individuals who are looking to upgrade their accounting and business skills to find job or set up their own business.
What our learners say?
You can find tons of 100% verifiable reviews on my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/ahaccounting