Chamber of Commerce
Building better business…
You can improve your business knowledge and skills right here in Tauranga with the following need-to-know topics:
- Health & Safety – Are you ready for the new legislative changes that took effect this year?
- Sales Skills for Small Business – How to Sell Without Selling Your Soul, series of 5 workshops you must attend
- Kickstarting Your Business for First-time Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
- Digital Tools and Skills to transform your Small Business
- Skills for First-time Managers and Getting the Most from your Team
If you are a Business Trainer or Subject Matter Expert and would like to offer your expertise to the Tauranga business community with an introductory or ready-to-go workshop or seminar, enquire about our hosted training (Training-in-a-Box Package) – to take advantage of the Chamber’s ability to put you in front of the key business audience that needs to hear your message.
The Chamber offers many types of support to start-ups, new and small businesses, and businesses looking to grow and/or venture into exporting.
We are also the doorway to a number of Government assistance programmes to support the building of business capability and management upskilling and mentoring.
Contact our Business Growth Team or the Chamber Helpline on 0800 249 482 for:
- Free Business Advice (Smart Economy Business Advisor)
- Business Mentors (small fee applies)
- R & D assistance and funding
- Regional Business Partnership vouchers
- Referral to local business specialists
You can also access a number of free or low-cost online services:
Most of the services above are offered free to all businesses in Tauranga and the Western Bay of Plenty.
In addition, Chamber members can access the following service free of charge:
The Tauranga Chamber of Commerce exists to champion, celebrate and connect businesses in Tauranga/ Western Bay of Plenty. It is a Non-profit community organisation with a Business centre in Tauranga.
Phone: 07 577 9823 or 0800 23 24323