Learn the wonderfully versatile craft of Metal Embossing from South African-born Ninette Kruger.
Ninette has a passion for Pewter art and loves sharing her metal embossing skills with people from all ages.
In these fun, hands-on classes, you will learn:
– How to transfer your design onto metal
– The basic techniques of low relief, high relief and engraving
– How to use stencils in your designs
– How to add a filler to the raised parts of your design
– How to add textured backgrounds
– How to add patina to your design to create depth and interest
– How to add colour to your design, set stones and embellishments in metal
– How to mount your design onto canvas/ wood
Classes are limited to 10 people per session. Suitable for complete beginners or those with experience. Coffee and tea provided
Please contact Ninette for more details and information on each course’s content.
Courses Coming Up:
Several Workshops Available
Contact Ninette for details.
Fun with Coloured Metal and Stencils – TBA
Metal Embossed Rocks – TBA
Metal Embossed Mandala – TBA
Advanced Metal Mandala – TBA
Mixed Media Metal Frame – TBA
Metal Embossed Jewellery – TBA
Metal Mixed Media Up Cycling Day – TBA
Introduction to Metal Embossing – TBA
Coloured Metal Words – TBA
Low relief Master Class – TBA
Contact Ninette for all further details about these and further workshops
Tutor: Ninette Kruger Mosaic & Pewter Art