Photoshop for Beginners to Intermediate
Master the basics of Photoshop while stepping towards the more intermediate level.
Learn how to use this software to its full potential in a small, hands-on class. Master non-destructive processes and discover hidden features that will expand your ability in the program for either personal or commercial use.
Students need to bring their own laptop with Photoshop. Notes and course details will be provided as a digital PDF.
Here’s everything you need to know:
- 8-week course
- Every Mon & Fri night, 6pm-9pm
- NZ School of Radio in Tauranga
- Almost 50 hours of one-on-one training
- Suitable for Beginners with an Advanced class coming soon!
- Suitable for Teachers and Students
- Cost: $400+gst